Gannochy Trust Reporting Guidelines
Recipients must include responses to the following questions and requirements in the text of their reports. Reports are to be accompanied by a supporting letter from a director or trustee of the charity.
- What were the agreed aims of the project for which the donation was awarded, and how did you meet them?
- Were there any substantial alterations to the project? If so, when were they advised to the Trust, and how have the changes benefited the project?
- What overall difference did your project make, and how was this measured?
- What difference did the Trust's contribution make?
- When did the project commence, and when did/will it end?
- If the project is ongoing, describe the future of the project.
- How did the project perform against the criteria which were established at the application stage to assess its success or failure?
- Provide a breakdown of project costs to include:
- How much money did you require?
- How did you spend the money, and when?
- Who else provided funding for your project?
- How much self-funding did you provide?