In 1922, A K Bell purchased the parcel of land on which the Gannochy Housing Estate was constructed. At its lower western end, a portion of ground was left for recreational purposes. A pond, tennis court and curling pond were constructed adjacent to the Kinnoull Recreation Grounds on Muirhall Terrace. The pond still remains, but the tennis court and curling pond are now grassed over and bound on three sides by a copse of trees. This grassed area, now known as the Curly, can be accessed via a stile gate off Annat Road.
Curly and Pond
"A great place to meet and kick a ball about!"