Andy is responsible for the strategic direction of The Gannochy Trust. Working closely with the Board of Trustees, staff and strategic partners, he is driving the delivery of the aims and objectives of the organisation.
Steven’s role is to maximise the impact of the Trust’s grant-making, facilities and resources to develop opportunities for the benefit of people, communities and organisations. This includes managing the Perth and Kinross Strategic Youth Work Partnership, supporting The Gannochy Trust community and managing events and training initiatives.
A long-standing member of staff, Fiona leads and manages the areas of grants, finance and administration. As grants manager, Fiona supports all aspects of the grant making process, from supporting the review and development of the Trust’s grants strategy, to managing the grant application process, and developing and maintaining constructive relationships with charities and grant-holders.
Manages all of the Trust’s estate assets, from the housing, to parks, woodland and farms. Working closely with the management team, they overlook major development projects and develops strategic plans for the wider estate.
- Ami Slokan – Senior Administrator
- Jackie Blair – Tenancy and Finance Administrator
- Carole Redford – Administrator
- Carol Annand – Tenancy Officer
- Bob McFarlane ICIOB – Assistant Estates Manager (Property)
- Assistant Estates Manager (Gardens and Grounds) Mr Alastair Morgan
- Cricket Groundsman: Greg Denton
- Gardens and Grounds workers
- Mr Euan Sinclair
- Mr Lee Easton
- Mr Brian MacLean
- Mr David Drysdale
- Mr Ryan Foster