These are developed in response to what we have learnt from listening and talking with charities. Our recent work on #BeConnected, a series of conversations with charities in Perth and Kinross helped us to design our current grants plus programme.
Through our work on grants plus, we aim to support charities with developing sustainability; enable charities in building capability; encourage innovation and enterprise; be a more impactful and responsive funder for the sector; and build relationships and collaboration in Perth and Kinross. Most of our grants plus activities are delivered in partnership with specialist providers.
We expect our grants plus programme to change and develop. All of the activities are evaluated and feedback from participating charities is critical to understanding their impact. Recent elements of grants plus have included:
- masterclasses and one to one consultations on working with boards, led by Aspen People;
- courses on measuring impact, led by Evaluation Support Scotland;
- networking and building connections events, in partnership with Perth and Kinross Association of Voluntary Service (PKAVS);
- a leadership programme for the Third Sector in Perth and Kinross in Partnership with PKAVS;
- mentoring and development work for individual charities, led by The Cranfield Trust; and
- a unique sustainability course, developed in partnership with Wren and Greyhound.
We also offer funded Perth and Kinross charities free use of our buildings and grounds.
New grants plus activities will be shared by email and in the news section of our website. For more information, or to suggest activities, please contact Steven Greig, Development Manager email@example.com