The Gannochy Trust, National Lottery Community Fund, and Third Sector Interface (Perth and Kinross) are working together to bring you a Perth and Kinross Funding Roadshow in May and into June 2023. It’s an opportunity for face-to-face conversations structured around your questions, the challenges you face, and the funding and support available.
What’s on the programme?
These drop-in events will offer;
- information about current funding streams.
- table discussions driven by your questions.
- bookable 15-minute one-to-one sessions with the funders.
- an opportunity to share the challenges that you face, talk through solutions, and find out what support is available.
The Roadshow will visit:
- Strathmore Community Hub, Coupar Angus on Wednesday 24th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Strathearn Arts, Crieff on Friday 26th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Pitlochry Town Hall on Tuesday 30th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Perth Concert Hall on Wednesday 31st May 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Loch Leven Community Campus, Kinross on Friday 2nd June 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm