Our tenant’s section is packed full of useful information for Gannochy residents.
The Gannochy Events Group and Gannochy Trust organise a range of fantastic community events throughout the year, including regular favourites such as the Gannochy Quiz night and the popular ‘Not Cooking Tonight’ Gannochy dinner.
The Gannochy Trust have a number of excellent facilities available for hire for events, parties and special occasions. These include The Community Hall on Gannochy Green and the Doo’cot Cricket Pavilion.
To check availability and book, please contact email@example.com or call 620653
Please see the information below in relation to what to do in the event of the following: Gas leak, Water leak or Electrical failure.
Reporting a gas leak or CO detector is activated
Contact National Grid Gas Emergencies on 0800 111999 if there is a gas leak, you smell gas or CO detector is activated.
- Turn off gas at the meter (Quarter turn handle on pipe at the side of the meter)
- Turn off all gas appliances
- Open all doors and windows
- Do not use any electrical appliances or switch any lights on or off
- Do not smoke or use naked flames
- Do not turn on gas supply until remedial action taken and authorised by a competent person
Central heating fault
For central heating repairs contact Kingdom Gas on 0800 3899463.
Emergency Repairs (7 day, 2 hour response)
An emergency repair is classed as an uncontrollable water leak from a central heating system e.g. a leak from a radiator which cannot be controlled by the valves.
Urgent Repairs (7 day, 6 hour response)
Total or partial loss of heating and or hot water, small controlled water leaks, pilot light failure.
Reporting a water leak or burst pipe
Contact Kingdom Gas on 0800 3899463.
Getting drainage or plumbing repairs
For drainage, water supply pipes, or cold water storage tanks an emergency contact number is available on the Trust answer machine on 01738 620653.
Electrical faults or failures
For electrical system problems contact David Peebles on 07709 365071
Door is jammed or the locks don’t work properly
For jammed doors or locks that compromise security, contact Graham Davidson on 07493 233844.
When to tell the Gannochy Trust about a trades call out or repair
- Tenants to notify the Trust Office on the first working day during office hours of the fault and which company has been called out;
- Instructing Tradesmen Orders to carry out non-emergency work of any description on a house must come from the Gannochy Trust Office;
- Any tenant instructing a tradesman to carry out non-emergency work will be liable for the payment.
I want to move to a new house, what do I do?
New houses are only available when our General Housing List opens. Please visit our new applicants section for details;
How do I apply for a pensioners house?
The Gannochy Trust Pensioners Housing is managed by our Tenancy Officer Carol Annand, on 01738 620653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I report a case of vandalism and other crimes?
Please contact Tayside Police to report the crime. Then you can contact the Gannochy Trust Housing team at email@example.com or call the office on 01738620653.
I’ve got some news for the Gannochy Estate Newsletter. Who do I send that to?
Please send your news to our events manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 620653.
How do I give feedback or make a complaint?
For feedback or complaints please contact us on email@example.com